GIET established MBA department in 2009 by the great philanthropist and educationist Mr. K.M. Arifuddin the secretary of Madina Group of Institutions with the aim to impart professional education to managers who had a burning desire to scale up their career potential with better managerial skills. GIET transcends the boundaries of time and location to provide perpetual learning environment for all. A premier institution that upholds an extremely modern and state-of-the-art infrastructure that goes a long way in facilitating impeccable services for their students as well as the staff members.
In a world where competition multiplies every second, placements have become a benchmark for excellence. Students of GIET are exposed to variety of functional areas like Marketing, Finance, HR and Operations and industry verticals like Software, Finance, Banking, FMCGs, Manufacturing and Consulting. In our desire to be the best we have always believed in building everlasting bonds with our corporate partners and that became a quick success drawing the attention of people from various paths of life.
To keep pace with the challenges that the global environment poses for businesses across the world, apart from rigorous and dynamic course curriculum, the pedagogy has a strong focus on building analytical and problem solving approach with methods ranging from quantitative analytics to a more qualitative and holistic case analysis. Continuous training is provided on soft skills. GIET believes that the training imparted to the students would enable them to keep pace with the fast changing business trends and become the ignition for growth, development and talent building.
Name of the Faculty : Dr. P.R. Prasanna Rekha
Designation : Professor
Qualification : MBA, Ph.D.
Teaching Experience : 17 Years
Research Experience : 08 Years
Ph.D. Status : Completed
Ph.D. University : Osmania University
Publications : National Journals – 10 International Journals – 04
- Article published titled, “Organisational Stress – Challenges & Strategies”, in International Conference On Strategies For Business Excellence: Challenges And Opportunities (ICSBE-2016)
- “Impact of Demographic Variable on the Stress of the Employees”, article published in an International Journal on Strategies for Business Excellence with (ISSN : 2277-761X) dated April, 2016
- Was invited to Chair a Technical Session and be a Panel Member in a preliminary discussion at 3rd International Conference (ICSMP – 2016) held at Sinhgad Institute of Management, Pune.
- Addressed a 3hr Workshop for the employees of Singareni Collaries, Kothagudem on the Topic – Awareness and Addressing Organizational Stress conducted by International Stress Management Association (ISMA).
- Was invited to Chair a Technical Session and Judge the best paper presentation at National Conference 2016 on “Emerging Strategies for Sustainable Competitive Advantage in 21st Century”, held by Aurora PG College, Moosarambagh, Hyd.
Name of the Faculty : Mr. S. Venkata Siva Kumar
Designation : Associate Professor
Qualification : MBA, M.Sc (Stats), (Ph.D.)
Teaching Experience : 09 Years
Research Experience : 04 Years
Ph.D. University : JNTU – Kakinada, Kakinada
Publications : National Journals – 02 International Journals – 06
- “Occupational Stress on employees and its impact on employees’ personal life: An empirical study on employees of Andhra Bank, Hyderabad”, EPRA International Journal of Economic and Business Review, Print-ISSN: 2349 – 0187, Online-ISSN: 2347 – 9671, Impact Factor (International): 0.998, Vol. II, Issue 12, December 2014, pp: 70-76.
- “Employees’ Stress Management Techniques – An Empirical Study of SCCL”, International Journal of Science Technology and Management, ISSN: 2394 – 1537, Impact Factor: 2.012, Vol.05, Issue. 06, June 2016, pp: 78-87.
- “Impact of Occupational Stress on Personal Life: A study on Employees of selected Engineering Colleges in Khammam District”, Osmania Journal of Management, Jan-March 2016, ISSN: 0976 – 4208, Vol.XII, No.1, pp: 125-133.
- “CSR Practices in Indian Insurance Sector – a review on selected life insurance companies”, “Corporate Social Responsibility in India – Emerging Issues and Challenges”, Paramount Publishing House, February – 2017, ISBN No: 978-93-85101-45-8, First Edition, pp: 72-76.