Welcome to Global Institute of Engineering & Technology.
By choosing to create a future for yourself from our institution means that we, the teachers and management at GIET are also responsible for your successful graduation and growth. You will cherish every day at your college, right from day one, you will feel welcome by all of us here – your seniors, your new professors, and members of administration you will get to interact with. What’s more the energetic environment will have you charged up with lush green environment, the expansive buildings, and the well-equipped laboratories to achieve your dream with confidence like never before. I assure you, you are home.
The commitment from us begins from day one – to work with you and walk with you through each day all through the years you will spend here which is your home away from home. The learned staff and the ever accessible management is there to guide you through your path and help you nurture your dreams and fulfill them – by empowering you to realize your true potential. Be it studies, sports or any extracurricular activities, you don’t just graduate with a degree and a certificate – but become a graduate of life and a true citizen of the world of tomorrow.
Wish you all the very best.
Principal, Global Institute of Engineering & Technology
Profile of Principal
Education and Training :
- B.Tech, Civil Engg. (JNTU)
- M.Sc. Engg (Structural Engg) Ranchi University
- Ph.D. (Civil Engg) I.I.T. Kharagpur
- Graduate Trainee in Integrated Steel Plant Technologies
- Associate Member (Institution of Engineers (I) )
- Life Member (Indian Roads Congress)
- Life Member (Indian Value Engg. Society)
- Life member (Indian Society for Theritical & Applied Mechanics)
- Principal (G.I.E.T.) & H.O.D. Civil Engg. Dept.
- Dr. V.V.V.S. Murty, DOB: 31.12.1953,
- Nationality: Indian, Father’s Name: (Late) V.Perayya Sastry.
- Adress: Flat No: 106, Plot No. 55, Sri Balaji Apts., Shanthinagar, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 500028.
Research and Publications :
- 2 year Post Doctoral Research in New Building Materials from Industrial Wastes (Cement, Concrete, Bricks & Ceramic Tiles)
- 3 year Applied Research in Value Engg. Of Industrial Structurals 5 Projects Published 10 papers in National & International Publications
- Organised workshop on crash barrier system on Highways, steel-concrete composite construction-Metal Deck Slab system, Scaffolding systems and ‘ZO’ workshop on value Engg.
Research and Development:
- Ph.D in Steel-concrete composite Structures
- guided Ph.D. in efficiency of PEB Frames.
- guided 5 M.Techs in development of New Building Materials
- guided are Ph.D. in composite filled tube applications